(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
At the intersection of style and grace you'll find the 2020 Elan Insomnia Black Edition Women’s Ski With ELX 11 Shift GW Bindings, built for meticulous on-piste performance, this beauty brings a new level of sophistication to the Elan W Studio lineup. Locked and loaded at 73mm underfoot with Swarovski crystals, the Insomnia Black Edition is equipped to dominate any slope with grace, power and style. The Laminated Woodcore has added bling makes you sparkle with glamour, while the Amphibio Truline technology makes you turn like a pro. Due to strategically placed materials, the skis are lightweight, yet stable, and seamlessly make perfect turns time and time again. With unbelievable control and rebound, the Insomnia Black Edition is made for the woman with the highest of standards.
- Powershift: Power Shift is a free flex plate-in-plate design that maximises power and performance. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and vibration absorbing materials to ensure a smooth and direct transfer of energy to optimize precision and performance.
- Amphibio Profile: The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip, and stability while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
- RST: The vertical sidewalls deliver optimum edge hold from tip-to-tail and a direct transfer of power to the edges at high speed.
- Amphibio TruLine Technology: Elevates the asymmetrical ski design to the next dimension by strategically locating materials over the edges of the skis. Structural material is placed over the full length of the inside ski edge, providing more stability to power the turn - while less material is applied over the outside edge, resulting in a smooth and easy perfect turn.
- Laminated Woodcore: This tip to tail laminated woodcore is specifically shaped per model and size. Using different wood types in various combinations allows for the adjustment of the flex pattern for different types of performance. This extremely responsive and highly durable wood core transmits power directly to the edges and excels in a variety of conditions.
- Mono Ti Construction: Uses a single layer of titanium on top of the wood core for increased performance and responsiveness.
- Skill Level: Advanced to Expert
- Terrain: Groomed
- Waist Width: 73mm
- Bindings: ELX 11 Shift GW Bindings.