(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The Elan Explore 6 Ski With EL 9 Binding is the stepping stone on the path of becoming a better skier and discovering the full pleasure of skiing. With fun and ease of use in mind, Elan made the Explore 6 easy and predictable and have you feel like a pro when progressing towards speed and carves. This ski is the confidence building tool you need when making first tracks or progressing to the next level of skiing. With the parabolic rocker profile and solid yet forgiving construction, it's smooth sailing on the way to becoming a ski master!
- Parabolic Rocker: This unique profile combines a generous amount of sidecut with the Early Rise Rocker profile. The result is easy turn initiation with less effort. Add to that the Front Side Stabilizer which absorbs vibrations, enhances edge hold and provides superior control.
- Light Shift: Light Shift is a free flex plate-in-plate design that maximises performance with less energy input and at an incredible light weight. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and vibration absorbing materials to ensure a smooth and direct transfer of energy to optimize precision and performance.
- Full Power Cap: Full Power Cap is a traditional cap construction that is light, easy to turn and forgiving.
- Synflex Core: The Syn ex Core boasts varying densities of material along the length of the ski for supreme performance levels. It is a lightweight synthetic core featuring an optimal ex distribution.
- Fiberglass: A Fiberglass reinforcement optimizes the ex pattern and enhances torsional rigidity of the ski. The fibers are positioned either above or below the ski core and improve the ski’s structural integrity.
- Best on groomed terrain
- Great for intermediate to advanced riders
- Bindings: EL9