Love at first carve. A true game improvement tool, the 2020 Elan Element White Women’s Skis With EL 9 Shift GW Bindings are designed to boost your confidence on the snow helping you find the balance and control to link turns all day long. Element skis make good skiers better by providing a stable skiing platform offering a higher degree of forgiveness that brings the skier into a balanced position for an easier and better experience. Element Skis are equipped with Groove tech that ensures balance and control in every turn. The Power shell provides stability at speed; making them the perfect choice for skiers of all levels. While the Power shell provides stability, Parabolic rocker makes promotes easy turn initiation, that allows fast progression. From first chair to last, the Element White Skis keep the turns easy and your legs happy, ski all day long aboard these twigs for an all day smile!
- Groove technology: Always in balance always in control. Groove Technology is ultimate confidence booster. It harmonizes balance and control with rib-shaped energizers that create a uniform flex profile, helping skiers find the stability they need to excel on the mountain. In the turn, the grooves assure a powerful, energized performance.
- Parabolic Rocker: This unique profile combines a generous amount of sidecut with the Early Rise Rocker profile. The result is easy turn initiation with less effort. Add to that the Front Side Stabilizer which absorbs vibrations, enhances edge hold and provides superior control.
- Powershell: An edge to edge reinformced cap construction, distibuting force and stabilty to every inch of the ski without adding extra weight to the ski.
- Dual Wood Core: Dual Wood Core features two symmetrical wooden stringers placed on the outer edges of the composite ski core. This construction improves power transmission and edge hold while keeping ski easy to handle in various snow conditions.
- Fiberglass: A Fiberglass reinforcement optimizes the ex pattern and enhances torsional rigidity of the ski. The fibers are positioned either above or below the ski core and improve the ski’s structural integrity.
- Light Shift: Light Shift is a free flex plate-in-plate design that maximises performance with less energy input and at an incredible light weight. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and vibration absorbing materials to ensure a smooth and direct transfer of energy to optimize precision and performance.
- Skiing Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Terrain: Groomed to Variable
- ELW 9.0 Shift GW Bindings