(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
As a three-time Transworld Good Wood Award winner and star of endless video segments, no board has seen more screen time than CAPiTA’s team favorite, the ULTRAFEAR. With Kevlar/Titanal Body Armor and a 1.5 mm Cork Edge Dampening System alongside the high strength Holy-sheet Fiberglass configuration, the technically advanced composition of the ULTRAFEAR provides increased ollie power and a toughness coveted by many riders. Loaded with high-end technical attributes and further upgraded with the new Dual Blaster Ashpop Core and Quantum Drive high-speed sintered base, the ULTRAFEAR stands as one of the greatest jib and park boards in the world.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Park V2 Profile Camber: Dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- Dual Blaster Ashpop Core: A dense and powerful core built for durability and control.
- Kevlar/Titanal Body Armor: Precision tuned, futuristic performance technology.
- 1.5mm Cork Edge Dampening System: Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, cork increases protection from blunt force impacts.
- HolySheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax HolySheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Quantum Drive Base: Harder, stronger, faster. An updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base.
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace
- PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges with Offset Seam
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Rider type: The urban and park destroyer
- Flex: 5.5