(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Today’s evolution toward bigger park jumps means more speed to execute them safely, and progressive riders naturally want more confidence from their snowboard. The Outsiders series features a revolutionary camber configura-tion that gives you a traditional camber board designed in a way that makes progression more attainable. Through a small zero-camber section integrated with specific sidecut blend zones near the tip and tail, you can enjoy the pop and power of traditional camber with unmatched stability at high speeds. Featuring all new upgrades like an FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core, two 30 mm Technora + Flax Boosters and the smooth glide provided by a new Quantum Drive sintered base, The Outsiders maximizes the speed and power possible from a lightweight and energetic board.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Park V1 Profile Camber: The Park V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
- FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Technora + Flax Boosters: Interwoven Aramid and sustainable Flax fibers that absorb shock and increase power and response.
- HolySheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax HolySheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Quantum Drive Base: Harder, stronger, faster. An updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base.
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen
- PAM16000 Topsheet with metallic underlay
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Rider type: The progressive park and resort rider that loves transitions
- Shape: True twin
- Flex: 6