(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The new Spring Break Powder Racers utilize the highly sought-after shape from last year’s break out 154 powder design and place it into an accessibly priced construction configuration. Available now in three sizes, the Powder Racers feature an FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core, new Technora + Flax Boosters, and a new Powder Drive base. Lightweight, dependable, and affordable, now you can live the Spring Break Snowcraft dream without breaking the bank.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Surf Rocker Profile Camber: Continuous arching tip and tail inspired by the modern design of many of today’s best surfboards; flat through the inserts with smooth arching tip and tails. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
- FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Technora + Flax Boosters: Interwoven Aramid and sustainable Flax fibers that absorb shock and increase power and response.
- HolySheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax HolySheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Powder Drive Base: Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. Exclusively formulated for the wide chassis of the Spring Break powder division these bases were made with the powder lifestyle in mind.
- Level 3 DeepSpace Silkscreen
- PAM16000 Topsheet
- Die-cut base
- PLT Topsheet technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts