(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Often imitated but never duplicated, Scott Steven’s riding and personal style is without compare. As a master innovator and industry leader in new tricks, he has set himself apart in the snowboarding game. This extremely durable, versatile, twin-tip park destroyer is exactly what Scott uses to get wild. With a shape that turns on a dime, this board was made to jib, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap and pop off of anything. For 2020 the series is super-charged with a new high-speed Quantum Drive sintered base.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Park V2 Profile Camber: Dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- Cork Inlaid Pro Core: Engineered specifically for an extreme mix of dampening and durability with the engergy required for spontaneous and creative riding.
- 2-Ply Basalt Boosters: Increase power and pop while creating a damp and calm ride.
- 1.5mm Cork Edge Dampening System: Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, cork increases protection from blunt force impacts.
- HolySheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax HolySheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Quantum Drive Base: Harder, stronger, faster. An updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base.
- Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen topsheet
- PAM16000 Topsheet with metallic underlay
- Sublimation base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless stell 4 x 2 inserts
- Radial true twin
- Flex: 5