(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Riding powder is like hiking into a backcountry camping trip. Once you’re past the trailhead, if you have the right gear there’s nothing better. If you have the wrong gear, there’s nothing worse. The Navigator is your fire starter; it is your compass that never fails. It is essential to the experience. Featuring a Parabolic sidecut that carves hard and ﬂows into a sinking tapered tail, the wide-frame rockered nose naturally ﬂoats above deep snow and transforms tiring powder days into emotionally fulfilling, epic level experiences. For 2020, this powder annihilating series has been further upgraded and supercharged with a new Quantum Drive high-speed sintered base.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Alpine V4 Profile Camber: Mono reverse camber allows your nose to float in deep powder, while zero camber retains power throughout the tail to stomp landings and slash the hell out of everything.
- FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Carbon Fiber Beams: Increase power and response while remaining ultralight
- HolySheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax HolySheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Quantum Drive Base: Harder, stronger, faster. An updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base.
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Flex: 6