(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Team ridden and team designed, the Horrorscope is must-have deck for your quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. With a big reputa-tion and a modest price, the Horrorscope remains one of the most sought-after urban and park boards in the game. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight, the Horrorscope allows you to size down without losing any performance. Always evolving, the Horrorscope series has been upgraded for 2020 with a new durable SuperDrive EX base.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Park V2 Profile Camber: Dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- FSC Certified Select Core: Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant-based Magic Bean Resin
- Superdrive Ex Base: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet
- Sublimation base
- 360 Degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Flex: 4