(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Superior science and technical mastery in snowboarding's most comfortable and capable boot. As the highest performance option, the 2020 Burton SLX Snowboard Boot combines the latest advances with a versatile flex and feel that's at home on any terrain. The Life+ Liner is the most comfortable yet, shaving weight, enhancing rebound, and cranking warmth to a higher degree by being the only liner with a full DRYRIDE Heat Cycle interior. Underfoot, the Vibram XWing Outsole with EcoStep Plus is comprised of 50% recycled rubber, minimizing your environmental footprint and guaranteeing grip. Shock absorption is equally advanced with Burton-exclusive ReBounce bringing cushioning closer to your foot while simultaneously reflecting body heat to keep warmth and cushioning consistent in cold weather.
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Flex / Response: Easy Slide Articulating Cuff, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue, Ultraweave Shell Material - For greater rebound and durability
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Liner: LIFE+ Liner, Full DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam, Hook-and-Loop Closure, Tuff Cuff
- Cushioning: ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Outsole: Vibram XWing Outsole with EcoStep Plus Rubber [50% Recycled], Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Easy Slide Articulating Cuff: Allowing the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creates fluid forward motion, minimizes shell distortion, and maximizes heel hold and response.
- Ultraweave Shell Material: This woven engineered construction creates an aesthetic with lasting and powerful support. Reducing seams, waste, and weight by virtue of a super-efficient production process, the rugged and water-resistant structure retains its original flex longer while looking like a blast from the technical future
- LIFE+ Liner: The Life Liner fuses lightweight materials with a more relaxed feel for high-end performance that makes all the difference during long seasons filled with hard charging days. The responsive PU tongue construction provides a combo of cat-like quickness and long-term resistance to breakdown, while also accommodating a better fit for all foot shapes. The Life+ Liner upgrade featured on the SLX boot adds a level 3 footbed and extra DRYRIDE Heat Cycle material for added warmth.
- Full DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining: The state-of-the-art carbon fiber heat-activated lining is your best friend for improved warmth through reflective body heat retention and maximum breathability.
- Tuff Cuff: Ankle support and inner cuff stability is mandatory in a pro-level boot. Burton’s solution is the Tuff Cuff, which increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
- Vibram XWing Outsole with EcoStep Plus Rubber [50% Recycled]: Get the legendary grip and feel Vibram is famous for in a 50% recycled construction ECOSTEP Plus features the additional warmth and impact performance of ReBounce cushioning.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology: You know what they say about guys with big feet, right? Big socks. Shrinkage reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- ReBounce Cushioning: This Burton-exclusive brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot. Added warmth and consistent performance in cold temperatures is achieved by wrapping it in a heat-reflective material that keeps the cushioning soft and effective.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.