(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Tame the entire trail map with snowboarding's most versatile women's binding. The 2020 Burton Scribe ReFlex Women's Bindings are certainly worthy of writing home about. Compatible with all major board mount patterns, the Scribe Bindings feature Re:Flex FullBED cushioning so you can ride hard without worrying about foot fatigue or impacts. Plus, with a top-to-bottom single-component construction, the Scribes are about as smooth flexing as it gets with a perfect balance of power and responsiveness. Strap into the Scribe Bindings and jump into a fresh new chapter of snowboarding fun!
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Hi-Back Construction, MicroFLAD
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap - Minimized Construction, 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine, Ultra-Responsive Wrap Conforms to Any Boot
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap - This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort.
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles - Feel how easy buckling in can be with the most reliable buckles in the industry. All buckles feature aluminum levers and steel bases for strength you can trust.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- ReFlex: With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge disc, Re:Flex dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- MicroFlad: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, the MicroFLAD systems give you twice the options of a traditional FLAD.
- FullBed Cushioning: FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.