(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Give your feet an unfair advantage with the lightweight performance of this technically superior sock. The 2019 Burton Performance Lightweight Sock is a blend of the most advanced features and materials known to sock science. High-tech fibers include super insulating Merino wool, stretchy spandex. DRYRIDE Ultrawick venting toe panels are like the dual overhead cams of socks, wicking away heat-robbing moisture at warp speed. Going one step further, the sock is also engineered with anatomical padding and an ergonomic MotionFit, which the lab rats tell us will allow you to carve quicker, ollie higher, and hike like you’re living in fast forward.
- Give your feet an unfair advantage with breathability and cushioning for impact and warmth.
- The most advanced features and materials known to sock science.
- All Over Elastic Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Sock Lock Reinforcements
- 36% Acrylic, 28% Nylon, 17% Merino Wool 11% Polyamide Nanoglide, 6% Polypropylene, 2% Elastane
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick Venting Toe Panels
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
- Low Profile Welted Cuff