(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Stop settling for less. Get the comfort and response your riding demands in Burton's most time-tested workhorse. No need to compromise comfort and performance for strength and reliability when you're riding the legendary 2020 Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings. As the workhorse of Burton's lineup, this do-it-all binding offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring freestyle-minded zero Forward Lean and the seamless fit and comfort of ergonomic straps with unstoppable Smooth Glide buckles. This Re:Flex version lets you mount them choose any board in the shop or your current quiver.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Living Hinge, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, DialFLAD - The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using our book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 - A reduced profile and more comfortable fit. Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design. Ultra Responsive 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps.
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap - This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort.
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles - Feel how easy buckling in can be with the most reliable buckles in the industry. All buckles feature aluminum levers and steel bases for strength you can trust.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- ReFlex: With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge disc, Re:Flex dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- Canted Living Hinge: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean Hi Back: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFlad: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing.
- ReFlex FullBed Cushioning System: FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.