(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The first women's binding ever remains the most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain. Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the 2020 Burton Lexa EST Women’s Snowboard Binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Pair this EST model with a board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, EST Baseplate Construction - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Living Hinge, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD - The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using our book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Ankle Strap: Asym Hammockstrap - Featuring the same minimal and seamlessly comfortable design as the Hammockstrap, this asymmetrical pad and spine shape wraps the boot in response. Flip the straps for increased freedom, or run stock for power and support. Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design. Ultra-Responsive 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra-Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps. Laterally Supportive Asym Shape. Reversible Shape: Choose Between Power or Mobility
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 - This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Ultra-Minimized and Fully Injected, Over-Molded Design. Ultra-Durable Glue-Less, Stitch-Less, and PU-Free Construction. 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. True Wrap Toe Window. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles - Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton’s Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and “Insta-Click” engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System, B3 Gel
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- EST Baseplate Construction: By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, we are able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
- Canted Living Hinge: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean Hi Back: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Heel Hammock: This reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of any boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension.
- DialFlad: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for ultimate dampening that’s formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.