(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Raising the bar yet again as the only Burton men's boot to feature the ultimate zonal fit control of the Hi-Power Focus Boa system. Setting the bar higher in every discipline, the 2020 Burton Ion Boa Snowboard Boot is the only men's model to feature Boa Focus lacing, the pinnacle offering for optimized fit. Built to charge hard across the entire mountain, the Ion is legendary for its stacked tech package upgraded with the Life Liner for lightweight comfort and enhanced rebound. The full feature list includes AutoCANT EST soles for natural lower body alignment and superior board feel, DryRide Heat Cycle for enhanced warmth and moisture wicking, and ReBounce tech that both reflects body heat and cushions consistently in freezing conditions.
- Lacing: Dual Zone High-Power Focus Boa System, Coiler Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Guarantee
- Flex/ Response: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue - For greater rebound and durability.
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Outer Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Liner: Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam, Hook-and-Loop Closure, Tuff Cuff
- Cushioning: AutoCANT, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Outsole: EST Optimized Midsole, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, Recycled Rubber Content
- Life Liner: The Life Liner fuses lightweight materials with a more relaxed feel for high-end performance that makes all the difference during long seasons filled with hard charging days. The responsive PU tongue construction provides a combo of cat-like quickness and long-term resistance to breakdown, while also accommodating a better fit for all foot shapes.
- DryRide Heat Cycling Lining: Warmth and wicking are two key traits for on-snow comfort. Our breathable inner-lining technology utilizes interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward.
- Tuff Cuff: Increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
- EST Optimized Outsoles: EST goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology: You know what they say about guys with big feet, right? Big socks. Shrinkage reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- AutoCANT, ReBounce Cushioning: This Burton-exclusive brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot. Added warmth and consistent performance in cold temperatures is achieved by wrapping it in a heat-reflective material that keeps the cushioning soft and effective.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.