(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Tested and proven technologies, combined in a legendary blend of comfort, performance, and all-terrain versatility. Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That's just what the 2020 Burton Cartel EST Snowboard Bindings have done, with the Hammockstrap 2.0, Smooth Glide buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet. Feel the ultimate flex and feel of EST and experience a new era in pro-caliber control. The Hinge activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
- Baseplate: Dual-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Spar, EST Baseplate Construction, 45% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower, The Hinge. - The material underfoot is softer than the material alongside the lateral edges. This creates a ride that is softer underfoot, yet stiffer edge to edge for a perfect balance of response and board feel.
- Hi Back: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, DialFLAD - The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 - A reduced profile and more comfortable fit. Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design. Ultra Responsive 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps.
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 - This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort.
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles - Feel how easy buckling in can be with the most reliable buckles in the industry. All buckles feature aluminum levers and steel bases for strength you can trust.
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System, B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- EST Baseplate Construction: By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton was able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
- The Hinge: This Burton-exclusive technology flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies.
- Living Hinge: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean Hi Back: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFlad: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing
- AutoCant Sensory Bed Cushioning System: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for ultimate dampening that’s formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.