(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Create a fluid Joint between you, your board, and the mountain with the Bent Metal Joint Bindings. The Joint brings Bent Metal’s standard of high performance components and a Mervin made Flex Control Drive Plate together for less money and more all mountain action. The boron fiber Drive Plate pairs with a nylon high back and heel cup to create a responsive yet forgiving all mountain performance.
- Boron Fiber Drive Plate: Boron Fiber, Poly Core and Eco-Sublimated top sheet material create a medium flex pattern for a broad range of conditions.
- Nylon Highback: Engineered Nylon Polymer has a medium flex which is best for all around riding conditions.
- EVA Footbed
- Medium flex, 5 out of 10 flex rating
- Mobility light ankle strap
- Light Form toe strap: Molded grip secures the strap in place for a dynamic and maximum performance fit.
- All mountain
- The Cube Forward Lean Adjustment: This revolutionary dual durometer urethane dampening forward lean adjuster is fast and easy.