(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
A fan favorite, the 2020 Bataleon Goliath Snowboard combines power, precision, and agility into a freestyle, all-mountain shape that will keep you happy regardless of the conditions. This all-terrain monster is just looking for a challenge and is sure to put a smile on your face.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Solid Walls: Bataleon uses tried and trusted ABS Sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength ratio.
- Light Core: 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- D.R.S.T.: Dual Radial Super Tube woodcore upgrade features six hollow carbon core inserts parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge.
- Carbon Stringers: Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. It is used in different ways to fine-tune a board’s ride characteristics.
- Hyper Glide S: Bataleon’s standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
- Triax Laminate: Bataleon’s three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. They use this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Flip Flop Base: Boards with a flip flop base have two or more base color variations. Orders will be filled with either color. This process is used to reduce waste.
- 3D Shape: Freestyle 3BT
- Outline Shape: Twin 3BT
- Camber Profile: Medium camber
- Side Uplift: Uplift Goliath
- Rider level: Intermediate
- Tip to tail flex: Soft/playful to medium
- Torsional flex: Soft/playful to medium