(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Atomic Vantage 90 TI Skis are slightly more tuned for on-piste skiing and harder snow. A highly-tuned shape, in a highly versatile waist width, it offers all-mountain capability while sacrificing almost nothing in-bounds. The entire package is built in Atomic’s industry-exclusive Prolite construction. Revolutionary and lightweight, it adds reinforcements only where needed, keeping the weight low. It’s strong thanks to Titanium Tank Mesh and Energy Backbone, and fully featured with Full Sidewall and Power Woodcore for rigid stability. For the resort ripper who wants a little bit of float and play in the pow, the Vantage 90 TI is a ski that performs day-in, day-out. Better, easier skiing happens on smartly-designed skis – and this ski is exactly that.
- Titanium Tank Mesh: A layer of super rigid, woven mesh that adds strength across the ski without adding weight.
- Power Wood Core: A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampends vibrations at speed.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones
- Full Sidewall: Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering, ideal for high-performing race and piste skis.
- All Mountain Rocker (15/85/0)
- Directional Shape
- Structured Topsheet
- World Cup Base Finish
- Waist Width: 90mm
- Dimensions: 126 - 112.5 - 17.6 in a 169cm
- Flat Ski. Recommended bindings equal to waist width or up to 15mm wider.