(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Power and control on the piste, all-mountain agility off the piste. The 2020 Atomic Vantage 79 TI Skis With FT 12 GW Bindings are part of a lightweight system ski series made to do it all – with increased edge in hard snow or icy pistes. With its thinner-waist 79mm footprint it makes on-piste turns you can be proud of – and lets you occasionally explore off the side. It features Titanium Tank Mesh, a layer of rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while reducing weight. Power Woodcore and a Cap Sidewall offer solid edge grip. An excellent choice for ambitious skiers – this is a ski that will build skills and confidence, letting you master prepared terrain and just begin to explore off of it.
The Atomic FT 12 GW Binding is a super flexible and lightweight All Mountain system. It comes with a smart pedal construction that automatically adapts to alpine or Grip Walk boots. Plus it comes with easy DIN readability (with DIN range up to 12) and toolless adjustment to get everything sorted fast. It performs perfectly on the slopes, with the flexibility needed for all abilities to have fun.
- Titanium Tank Mesh: A layer of super rigid, woven mesh that adds strength across the ski without adding weight.
- Light Woodcore: Made from Poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacraficing any shock absorption or stability.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones
- Cap Sidewall: Full sidewall under the binding, from base to topsheet, for controlled power transmission and great edge grip.
- Power Wood Core: A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampends vibrations at speed.
- Directional Shape
- Structured Topsheet
- World Cup Base Finish
- Flex Trak
- Waist Width: 79mm
- Dimensions: 121 - 106.5 - 16.1 in a 171cm
- All Mountain Rocker (10/90/0)