(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Atomic Vantage 75 C Sksi With L 10 GW Bindings are a confidence-boosting all-mountain system ski. It’s part of the lightweight Vantage range, built for skiers who ski mainly on piste – giving you the power of a piste ski and the agility of an all-mountain ski in one. Carbon Tank Mesh is a layer of rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight. This is a ski any novice to intermediate skier can walk into the shop and be happy to walk away with – the thinner 75mm waist is ideal for harder snow, offering plenty of edge control in icy conditions.
If you’ve got light skis it makes sense to get a light binding: the Atomic L 10 GW is one of the lightest system bindings on the market. It’s simple to adjust to your boot size without tools. With an Easy Step-in system you’ll find stepping in hassle free with no compromise on safety. The L 10 GW is also fully compatible with Ezytrak systems and GripWalk boots. Groomers, here we come.
- Carbon Tank Mesh: A layer of super rigid, woven mesh that adds strength across the ski without adding weight.
- Light Woodcore: Made from Poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacraficing any shock absorption or stability.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones
- Cap Sidewall: Full sidewall under the binding, from base to topsheet, for controlled power transmission and great edge grip.
- Densolite Core: A foam core that’s agile and dampens vibrations, for effortless skiing.
- Directional Shape
- Structured Topsheet
- Waist Width: 75mm
- Dimensions: 115 - 100 - 15.1 In a 161cm
- Bindings: L 10 GW