Assos T equipe Evo Shorts 2019
Offering riders the highest level of performance and quality with regards to cycling shorts has been a key part of the ASSOS identity for over four decades. It is therefore of the utmost importance to them that they also continue to boast the finest day-to-day performance short around.
And so, they have delivered us the acclaimed 2019 Assos T Equipe EVO Shorts. These premium cycling bib shorts, the result of yet further refining, testing, and refining once more. From the game-changing comfort of the current S7 generation, the T equipe EVO takes a step forward from the original ASSOS équipe short, which has been the favorite within ASSOS since its creation. These revised cycling bibs rely on a brand new, high performance insert, known as the équipeEVO_S7. With a distinctive black color, it has enhanced ventilation at the front of the insert. Developed to increase airflow, these ventilation holes mean that your most sensitive areas will keep a cooler climate, thus improving comfort on longer riders.
- S7 Generation: The latest generation of ASSOS cycling shorts, employing technology and fabrics engineered over a 5-year period.
- RacingFit: A fit that is tight and compressive. May feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag.
- Type.439 Diadema: A textile design created with fabric suppliers to meet demands of performance, comfort and durability. Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch, requiring great expertise to maximize the elasticity of the fabric on the cutting table.
- AeroPatterningFenomeno1 Sesign: Involves crafting the garment with a single seam that sits on the rear of your legs causing the main fabric of the shorts to wrap around your thighs, providing a unique level of comfort and compression.
- Y7 Frame Carrier BibTech: A bib redesign that involves using a wider cut of elastic for less pressure on your shoulders, resulting in less friction and more comfort.
- équipeEVO_S7 Insert: Coming with 8mm of memory foam, this revised insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance. Central to the fit is the patented elastic insert interface, which was invented by ASSOS and sees the insert move with your body, allowing it to sit in one place to follow your movements, reduce friction and increase comfort.
- Krater Ventilation: This includes the addition of small holes at the front of the insert, which increase airflow so that your most sensitive areas are kept cooler, leading to more comfort and one less reason to cut your ride short early
- ASSOS waffle: A unique three-layer foam used in the chamois with perforations that make it light and highly breathable.
- ASSOS GoldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body.
- SuperFlat grippers: Ultra minimal grippers with optimal stretch return to secure the shorts in place without any excessive pressure.
- IceColor: A fabric treatment that reflects sunlight and thus reduces heat absorption to keep muscles cooler.
- odorControl: An anti-bacterial treatment that reduces unpleasant odors and improves durability.
- Bottom Line: Your go-to bib short for training, long commutes and races. These padded shorts are designed to excel during summer rides.
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
At ERIK'S, our expertly trained staff are ready to help you make the right purchase decision.