(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Arbor Element Rocker Snowboard is the board that launched the Arbor brand. Over the years, it has become the cornerstone, evolving with the times to remain the perfect all terrain design. The Element is a mountain twin built for super clean, highly reliable performance and constructed with with a focus on quality craftsmanship. This quintessential board speaks to the Arbor core mission and is sure to remain a classic for years to come. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking.
- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
- FSC Certified Highland II Core: A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality Paulownia from their sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Extruded Base: A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Entropy Bio Resin: Starting with the 2020 line Arbor is proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Wend Natural Wax All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS: When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, Arbor does their best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.