Specialized Recon 2.0 Shoes 2022
Using exclusive STRIDE toe-flex technology, the nylon outsole uses a TPU injected forefoot for natural movement off-bike, while still providing a stiffness index of 6.0 for in the saddle performance. The heel is lifted for an even more natural feeling while walking.
To create traction off the bike in wet or dry, gravel or dirt, the nylon outsole is covered with SlipNot compound. If the traction's needed in the wet, you can also rest easy knowing the XPEL mesh used through the Recon 2.0 won’t get bogged down with water and will dry exceptionally quickly. No more wet shoes the morning after a wet ride.
An L6-Snap Boa and a Velcro forefoot closure ensure micro-adjustable comfort with a secure fit designed for all-day comfort and performance, whether your ride calls for open gravel, twisting single track, and even more than your fair share of hike-a-bike.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling: Stiffness index 6.0
- Welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort.
- BOA L6-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment.
- SlipNot rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 357g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
At ERIK'S, our expertly trained staff are ready to help you make the right purchase decision.