S-Works 2013 Venge Red Road Race Bike
Erik’s Low Price:
In-Store Payment Methods View +
Cash and Personal Checks
Financing - Learn More!
We're here to help!
877.885.2453 (Mon-Fri 9-5 CST)
Find a store
Available for in-store purchase only
(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2013 S-Works Venge Road Bike’s competition-crushing combo of Tarmac-inspired stiffness and light weight with Shiv-inspired aerodynamics makes this pure race machine truly more bike than aero. Throw in a FACT IS 11r carbon frame plus Pro Tour-proven SRAM Red components, and this bike will elevate you to a whole new level.
Flyers off the front. Monster pulls. All-out sprints to the line. Venge riders absolutely live for this stuff—that’s why they demand complete performance: the winning formula of weight, stiffness, and aerodynamics. The Venge’s competition-crushing combo of Tarmac-inspired stiffness and light weight with Shiv-inspired aerodynamics keeps them ahead of the competition.
- UCI-legal, FACT IS 11r Aero Race Design, full-monocoque carbon frame with one-piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered head tube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness and aerodynamics
- UCI-legal, full carbon monocoque S-Works fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness; carbon dropouts with co-molded steel inserts for added durability
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus SRAM's pro tour-proven Red rings for a feather-light package with max power-transfer
- S-Works Turbo 220 TPI tire offers a fast, light, and touhg tire. Extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction lets you climb easily, desend faster, and corner harder.
- Pro-quality, long-lasting and lightweight Ceramic Speed bottom bracket with ceramic bearings for reduced friction
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback and wide range of vertical adjustability; pairs with lightweight Body Geometry Romin Pro saddle with carbon rails
|Frame||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT IS construction, aero tube shape, compact race design, tapered 1-1/8 to 1-3/8 inch head tube, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB|
|Fork||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8 inch bearing|
|Shifters||New SRAM RED|
|Front Derailleur||New SRAM RED|
|Rear Derailleur||New SRAM RED|
|Brakes||New SRAM RED|
|Brake Levers||New SRAM RED|
|Cranks||S-Works FACT carbon 53/39|
|Cassette||New SRAM RED, 10-speed, 11-25|
|Bottom Bracket||Ceramic Speed, OSBB integrated ceramic, 30x42x7mm|
|Chain||KMC X10 DLC Superlight|
|Rims||Roval Rapide CLX 60 with Ceramic Speed bearings|
|Tires||S-Works Turbo, BlackBelt, 220TPI, aramid bead, 700x23c|
|Headset||1-1/8 inch upper and 1-3/8 inch lower stainless steel cartridge bearings, w/ custom Venge top cap|
|Stem||New S-Works SL Stem, 7050 3D-forged, CNC head bolts|
|Handlebars||S-Works Tarmac carbon, short drop|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Romin Pro, carbon rails, 143mm|
|Seat Post||S-Works Venge FACT carbon, flippable 20/0mm offset|
|Seat Binder||Venge integrated seat clamp assembly|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
More cool products you might like