Lucky Warthog Dirt Scooter 2014
Bike Jam Sale Price:
In-Store Payment Methods View +
Cash and Personal Checks
Financing - Learn More!
Online Payment Methods View +
We're here to help!
877.885.2453 (Mon-Fri 9-5 CST)
Find a store
Buy in-store OR online!
Get down and dirty with the Lucky Warthog! The Warthog is the first ever dirt scooter by Lucky. This All-Terrain Beast was co-designed by Lucky’s dirt scooter pro rider Corey Funk who put this bad boy through rigorous dirt excursions to make sure it can handle any terrain that brave dirt riding souls would like to try and conquer! With the 21.5 x 5 inch deck, Prybars, 8 inch wheels and FSA Orbit BE headset, you know it can handle anything you can throw it’s way. By bringing the scooter to the dirt jumps, a revolution in the sport has begun and will continue to expand the horizons of scooter riders everywhere.
- 82.5 Degree headtube angle
- Bigger and badder SMX fork
- 8 inch pneumatic wheels with alloy cores
- Lucky Pro Certified: Whether you're just starting to scoot or if you're pro yourself, you want to know your riding what the pros ride. Lucky Pro Certified means it's been ridden, tested, andapproved by Lucky's Top Pro riders. Once its certified, its ready for any banger you canthrow its way.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum: Often referred to as aircraft-grade aluminum, T6 has the highest tensile strength possible while maintaining good mechanical properties and weldability. Many scooter companies skimp and use lower-grade aluminum to save costs, but Lucky insists on T6.
- 18 Gauge Spring Steel
- Dial Pad
- Power Pillars: If you look at the front profile of a Lucky deck, you'll see four pillars extending from the bottom corners to the deck undercarriage. These PowerPillars prevent stress fracturesand torsional buckling, the two most common causes of deck failure. Our engineers used the Direct Strength Method to prove mathematically that this geometry gives Lucky decks superior twist rigidity and strength.
- Lucky Rebound Technology (LRT): Lucky has spent the past two years working with some of the world's best engineers to develop Lucky Rebound Technology (LRT) -a combination of custom urethane, a new pouring process, and a proprietary curing method-which makes Lucky wheels the fastest, smoothest, best-gripping wheels on earth. Pro riders around the world raved during test rides, and confirmed that LRT represents a breakthrough in the industry.
- High Impact Treatment: All Lucky bars receive High Impact Treatment (HIT), a pre-weld heat treatment process and post-weld treatment that seals the finish, hardens the alloy, and dramatically increases the resistance to brittle fracture and torsional stresses. The result is that Lucky bars don't snap above the clamp or crack at the welds.
- EternaLock: A combination of Loctite (a glue that hardens when oxygen is removed to secure screws against vibration) and an alternating bolt pattern that makes it easy to apply the necessary torque to secure the clamp and prevent unwanted loosening.
- Core Lock: Lucky Core Lock is a unique wheel hub design that locks the urethane to the wheelcore and prevents chunking or de-hubbing, even in the most radical situations. This patent-pending technology saves riders money and teeth.
- Anodized Coating: Anodizing increases corrosion resistance and wear resistance, and provides better adhesion for paint primers than metal, resulting in 30% stronger aluminum along withbrighter color and style.
- 4130 Chromoly: Used for its excellent strength to weight ratio and its ability to absorb hard impacts,4130 chromoly is considerably stronger and harder than standard steel and is commonlyused in high-quality extreme sports components.
- Torque Dispersion Technology: Torque Dispersion Technology is implemented during the CNC process and the aluminum heating and hardening of the Lucky forks. TDT is activated when the fork legs are subjected to tensile stresses which they eliminate by resolving them into compressivestresses, which are then held in a state of equilibrium. This is critical because mostscooter forks on the market can resist some compression, but are very weak whentension, shear or torsional stress is applied to them.
|Deck||Warthog 25 x 5 inch|
|Bars||PryBars 23 x 20 inch|
|Headset||FSA Orbit CE Integrated|
|Wheels||Warthog 200mm x 50mm|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
More cool products you might like