Please Note: We cannot mount ski bindings for skis purchased online. Ski product is available in Select Stores only. Click for Details.CLOSEOUT ITEM!!
(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The highest performance hard-snow ski in the SuperModel series, the 2013 K2 SuperBurnin' Ski and Marker ERS 11.0 TC Binding System is made for expert level women who rip turns in the firmest and steepest runs. The ski's pinpoint precision can be attributed to it's narrow waist and Speed Rocker profile, making it an ideal carving tool for the fastest women on the mountain. This ski comes with the Marker ERS 11.0 TC Binding.
- Speed Rocker: This slightly elevated tip and increased tip length provides effortless initiation and flawless transitions, while camber along the rest of the running surface delivers precision, power, and edge-hold.Simply put, Speed Rocker offers high performance precision and edge hold on firm snow.
- Mod Technology: High-Performance Suspension System Mod functions by absorbing vibrations and impact loads along the entire ski, providing stronger edge-hold and a higher degree of power and control. Mod is a secondary core that flexes and moves on top of the primary core, allowing the overall ski flex to be unaffected.
- Mod Monic: A Focused Mass-Dampener. The Monic is a solid zinc mass that works in conjunction with the Mod structure to focus mass-dampening at a targeted location.
- Bioflex Cores: All K2 women's skis use a combination of fir and spruce in a unique core known as BioFlex, a process where a dense fir core underfoot is fused with lightweight spruce at the tip and tail to reduce swing-weight.
- Bioflex 3: 80% fir and 20% Spruce - Increased performance, strength, and durability