Specialized 2016 Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29er Full Suspension Mountain Bike
EK3E28676Ship When In3799.99
EK3E28677Ship When In3799.99
EK3E28678Ship When In3799.99
EK3E28679Ship When In3799.99
EK3E28681Ship When In3799.99
EK3E28682Ship When In3799.99
EK3E28683Ship When In3799.99
Erik’s Low Price:
In-Store Payment Methods View +
Cash and Personal Checks
Financing - Learn More!
We're here to help!
877.885.2453 (Mon-Fri 9-5 CST)
Find a store
The 2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon Mountain Bike is a balanced bike that performs well on everything from steep climbs to flowy single-track to technical descents. With 135mm of plush and efficient FSR suspension, and a custom Fox Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG, an air-sprung RockShox Revelation RC3 140mm fork, and custom SRAM 2x10 XC Trail drivetrain, the 2016 Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon Full Suspension MTB wants to show you some good times on any trail you can find.
- 29x2.3 Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3 Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
|Frame||FACT 9m carbon, Trail 29 Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 135mm travel|
|Fork||RockShox Revelation RC3 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle|
|Rear Shock||Custom FOX FLOAT Evolution CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, 197x47.6mm|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX, 10-speed, trigger, I-spec|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed, SGS cage|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Deore BL-M615, I-spec compatible|
|Cranks||Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed double, PF30, 34/22T, 104/64mm BCD spider|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|Chain||SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish|
|Hubs||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 24h / Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|Rims||Roval 29, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|Tires||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3 / Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3|
|Pedals||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|Headset||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Handlebars||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Seat Post||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|Seat Binder||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
More cool products you might like