Specialized 2013 Roubaix Elite Road Race Bike
Erik's Sale Price:
(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The smoother, faster 2013 Specialized Roubaix Elite Road Bike - named after the grueling Paris-Roubaix race it has won four times - is a high-performance, endurance-focused bike that's highly stable and efficient. The light, stiff and compliant FACT Carbon Fiber Frame is a road enthusiasts dream come true. Jump on the Roubaix and you will notice how quickly it accelerates, how efficient it feels, but more than any other racing bike, how stable and comfortable it feels at the same time. The Roubaix Elite features Shimano 105 compact gearing and our new DT-Axis 2.0 wheels for lower weight and higher performance.
- FACT 8r carbon frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz and tapered head tube for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight.
- Specialized FACT full carbon monocoque fork with Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and smooth.
- Espoir Elite 25c tires with BlackBelt punture protection allows for smooth, fast, and confident ride.
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning.
- Shallow drop alloy handlebar for easy access to levers and more comfortable hand positions; wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping performance.
- Smooth, precise Shimano 105 STI shifters are renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value.
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe RBX Sport saddle with steel rails, flat profile and generous padding; partnered with FACT carbon Comp seatpost helps absorb road vibrations.
|Frame||Specialized FACT 8r carbon, FACT TM construction,1-1/8 inch to 1-3/8 inch HT, compact race design, Zertz, internal rear brake cable, threaded BB|
|Fork||Specialized Roubaix, FACT carbon, full monocoque, Zertz|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105|
|Cranks||Shimano 105 compact 50/34|
|Cassette||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-28|
|Chain||Shimano Tiagra 10-speed|
|Spokes||Specialized Espoir Elite, double BlackBelt, 60TPI, aramid bead, 700x25c|
|Rims||DT Axis 2.0|
|Pedals||Nylon flat test ride, loose ball, w/ reflectors|
|Headset||1-1/8 inch upper and 1-3/8 inch lower Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, with 20mm cone spacer and 20mm of spacers|
|Stem||Specialized Comp-Set 6061 alloy, cone head bolt, 12-degree, 4-degree shim, 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||Specialized Comp, alloy, shallow drop|
|Grips||Specialized Roubaix tape w/ 2.5 gel pads|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Toupé RBX Sport, 143mm|
|Seat Post||Specialized Comp, FACT carbon, 27.2mm|
|Seat Binder||Forged alloy, 32.6mm|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
More cool products you might like