Designed with inspiration from the BMX industry fork, the 2013 Lucky SMX Pro Scooter Forks are the most popular, best-performing forks on the market, period. The SMX is the fork of choice of the sport's best riders in the world on many different Pro Teams. Lucky Pro Riders James Gee and Lil Jon love this fork. Its light weight makes the SMX good for any riding, Street, Park, or whatever you like, while its thick solid legs keep it strong.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum: Highest tensile strength possible while maintaining good mechanical properties and weldability.
- Torque Dispersion Technology: Implemented during the CNC process and the aluminum heating and hardening of Lucky forks. TDT is activated when the fork legs are subjected to tensile stresses which they eliminate by resolving them into compressive stresses, which are held in a state of equilibrium. This is critical because most scooter forks on the market can resist some compression, but are very weak when tension, shear or torsional stress is applied to them.
- Anodized Coating: Increases corrosion resistance and wear resistance, and provides better adhesion for paint primers than metal, resulting in 30% stronger aluminum along with brighter color and style
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Includes Axle
- Steer Tube Thickness: .125 inches
- Steer Tube length: 6 1/2 inches
- Lucky Pro Certified: It's been ridden tested, and approved by Lucky's Top Pro riders.
- Lucky 90 Day Quality Guarantee: Lucky is known for having the strongest and most reliable products in the industry. If you see the Lucky Clover, you can trust we've got your back. That's where our industry leading 90 day quality guarantee ensures that when you buy Lucky, you buy only the best.