S-Works 2012 Used Venge Custom Road Bike
Erik’s Low Price:
Erik's Used Bike Buyer Protection
Erik's certifies that every used bicycle sold on eriksbikeshop.com:
- Undergoes a detailed inspection by a professional mechanic prior to listing
- Is carefully boxed for shipping. Only minor re-assembly is required
- Is a genuine and authentic bike from the stated manufacturer
Erik's 30 Day Buyer Protection:
- If the bike is not as described, we will either resolve the issue in a timely manner or accept a return on the bike.
- Erik's stands behind the quality of our used bicycles! If within 30 days of receipt of the bicycle you are unsatisfied with you purchase for any reason, we will gladly work with you to find the best solution, even if we need to take back the product and refund your purchase price (freight not included).
In-Store Payment Methods View +
Cash and Personal Checks
Financing - Learn More!
Online Payment Methods View +
We're here to help!
877.885.2453 (Mon-Fri 9-5 CST)
Find a store
Bike images are stock photos. For images of the actual bike, E-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.orgAll used bikes sold online at eriksbikeshop.com are sold as-is with no manufacturer warranty. By purchasing this bike the customer hereby expressly waives their right to all implied warranties including the warranty of fitness for particular purpose and merchantability.CLOSEOUT ITEM!!
(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
For sale is a true one of a kind 2012 S-Works Venge Custom Road Bike. This bike was part of our demo fleet. It was ridden by the president of this company and he took care of all maintenance - so you know it’s top notch! The Specialized Venge features aero-road full carbon bike frame. Equipped with Campagnolo Super Record, 3T components and Zipp wheels, this Venge is a fast, efficient and wind cheating ride!
- UCI-legal, FACT IS 11r Aero Race Design, full-monocoque carbon frame with one-piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered head tube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness and aerodynamics
- UCI-legal, full carbon monocoque S-Works fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness; carbon dropouts with co-molded steel inserts for added durability
- Zipp 404 carbon tubulars with Firecrest shape are Pro Tour-proven for aerodynamics, speed, and light weight
- S-WORKS Turbo Tubular 290 TPI is hand made to give you tires that ride with out equal. Fast, light, and amazing performance
- Light and stiff Campagnolo crankset with shifting that is second-to-none; pro-quality, lightweight bottom bracket with ceramic bearings for reduced friction
- The lightest electronic shifting group available today, Campy SR11 takes already-legendary performance to a new level.
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback and wide range of vertical adjustability; pairs with lightweight BG Romin Pro saddle with carbon rails
|Frame||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT IS construction, aero tube shape, compact race design, tapered 1-1/8 to 1-3/8 inch head tube, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB|
|Fork||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8" bearing|
|Shifters||Campagnolo Super Record, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Campagnolo Super Record EPS|
|Rear Derailleur||Campagnolo Super Record EPS|
|Cranks||Campagnolo Super Record Ultra Torque, carbon/Ti, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Campagnolo Super Record, 11-speed, 11-25|
|Chain||Campagnolo Record 11-speed|
|Wheels||Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Tubular|
|Headset||1-1/8 upper and 1-3/8 inch lower Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, w/ custom Venge top cap|
|Handlebars||3T Rotundo LTD|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice