(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
High Caliber Versatility! Built for the progressing all mountain rider, the 2015 Ride VXn Women’s Snowboard Binding provides next level performance and durability with the brand new Edge aluminum chassis. Featuring Wedgie footbeds to provide a subtle angle to for added comfort and pop and the ThinGrip toe strap for snug boot grip. Packed with additional features including the quality AstroGlyde OG ratchets and RAD ankle strap, ladies won’t lack comfort or style with this versatile binder.
- Aluminum Edge Chassis: A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mounting for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for the advancing rider.
- Slingback Highback: This highback design is shaped for ladies that demand premium freestyle flex and performance.
- Wedgie Footbed: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- EVA Basepad: A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- RAD Ankle Strap: Featuring a clean design with a high-end look, built for comfort and performance.
- ThinGrip Toe Strap: A convertible toe strap with a lightweight, over-molded rubber web for super snug boot grip.
- AstroGlyde OG Ratchets: The original AstroGlyde ratchet made from durable aluminum with a sleek low profile look.
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc: Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.