(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Advance in style and skill with the 2016 Ride Sage Women’s Snowboard Boots! The heat-moldable liner provides comfort, support and warmth, add in LSD C.A.T., which allows you to customize the amount of support around your calf and fine-tune the boots to your ride style. Featuring a Boa Coiler lacing system with the Closer lace guide, which means less time tightening your boots and more time on the slopes. Get high on comfort and low on weight with the Sage Boa Snowboard Boots!
- In2grated Construction: Creates the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient net fit, leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Intuition Plush Foam: Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort. With Aegis anti microbial coating
- Thermo-Formable Internal J Bars: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Die Cut EVA: Solid, proven support and comfort.
- Grip Sole: A single piece rubber sole that is ultra durable offering solid traction and grip.
- Lock Down Turbo: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Boa Coiler Closure System: Speed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- The Closer Lace Guide: The Closer lace guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low and even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa Lacing systems, the even tightening of The Closer takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- LSD C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology): Designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a purrrfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.