(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Born to Ride the Park! The 2016 Ride Rodeo LTD Snowboard Binding is perfect for jib time enjoyment and freestyle action. Get added drive and a boost of pop with the Wedgie footbeds and excellent shock absorption with the SlimeBack LTD HighBacks. Complete with the aluminum chassis, 3D ThinGrip toe strap and the Freestyle ankle strap for all around performance. Ride the park like a crazy Gnar shredding cowboy on the Ride Rodeo LTD Bindings!
- Aluminum Infinity Chassis System: A lightweight and flexible freestyle chassis complete with finely tunable adjustments, stance correct heel cup and performance Micro-Disc mounting system. Built with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for charging riders.
- Slimeback LTD HighBack: Every shop kid's new favorite, the SlimeBack LTD has a light weight, minimalist design with the benefits of shock absorption and vibration dampening from the proven Slimewalls technology. It rides great, looks good and feels even better.
- Wedgie Footbed: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- EVA Basepad: A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- Freestyle Asym Ankle Strap: A next generation of the Freestyle strap featuring an asymmetrical design for added lateral support and comfort.
- ThinGrip Max Toe Strap: This high-end strap features a new unique 3D shaped rubber web for the ultimate gippy fit with any snowboard boot.
- FlipSide Mount Straps: Provides an easier way to get in your binders as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- AstroGlyde LT Ratchets: This quality aluminum ratchet lever looks as good as it functions. Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel.
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc: Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.