Ride OMG Women's Snowboard 2016
Erik's Sale Price:
(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Get perfect balance with the 2016 Ride OMG Women’s Snowboard. The OMG is as unique as the riders that choose it, with different radii for the toe and heel-side the OMG allows you to get more out of your turns with less effort. This innovative design works all the same with regular and goofy riders; due to the creative design the heel-side is the same no matter which way you face. This hybrid twin with Micro Rocker features responsive women’s specific Pop Rods and smooth-riding Slimewalls to round out the connected feel the OMG delivers. No matter how you ride, get the feel you crave with the OMG snowboard.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Hybrid Twin: This twin shape features micro-rocker in the tip and tail and a level micro-camber zone between the feet.
- Women's Asymmetric Profile: Makes heelside control a breeze and offer perfect balance in your turns with different radii for each edge, allowing you to get more out of your turns with less effort.
- Roll-In Slimewalls: Unique 3D fiberglass structure built around urethane Slimewalls. This technology has been designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- L.S.D. Pop Rods 2.0: A unique shape for the ladies, as they taper in thickness to place more carbon closer to the inserts and less carbon towards the tip and/or tail. This enables you to pop with ease onto features and smaller transitions, but retain maximum carbon fiber when needed on bigger kickers and in the pipe
- Carbon Array 3 Laminates, This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Cleave Edge Steel: Nearly 50 percent more steel delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Fusion 4000: More durable, harder and faster than extruded and is the fastest base material known (sintered).
- 2x4 Inserts: To dial in your stance for the best feel.
- Stance: Centered
- Feel-O-Meter Rating: 4 - Inclusive of flex, profile, and all the elements that go into a board, Ride's Feel-O-Meter assigns a number on a scale of 1-10 in regards to how the board rides - 1 being super buttery soft, 10 being super aggressive.
More cool products you might like