High-end at an amateur price! The 2016 Ride KS Women’s Snowboard Bindings feature Aluminum Edge Chassis and Slimeback Lux HighBacks to provide high performance with fluid support. Add in the ThinGrip toe strap, Freestyle ankle strap and the AstroGlyde OG ratchets and the KS is ready for All Mountain shredding. Get the most out of your bindings without hurting your bank account with the Ride KS Bindings.
- Aluminum Edge Chassis: A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mounting for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for the advancing rider.
- Slimeback Lux Highback: Featuring the LuxLite shape, but made with our smooth-riding urethane Slimeback material - perfect for every day riding and comfort.
- Wedgie Footbed: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- EVA Basepad, A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter
- Freestyle Ankle Strap
- ThinGrip Toe Strap: A convertible toe strap with a lightweight, over-molded rubber web for super snug boot grip.
- AstroGlyde OG Ratchets: The original AstroGlyde ratchet made from durable aluminum with a sleek low profile look.
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc: Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.
- Spectrum Chassis System: A lightweight injected polycarbonate chassis with stance correct heel cup. Allows for a budget friendly option that maintains Ride DNA with a progressive look.