Ride DVA Women's Snowboard Bindings 2017
Erik’s Low Price:
Shop With Confidence
SSL Secured Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
Ways to Buy
Ship To StoreDetails
ERIK'S Ship To Store program allows you to buy online and pick-up in store. For full details, click here!
A killer binding that’s reliable and best of all, comfortable. The 2017 Ride DVA Snowboard Binding works with just about every board. Groomers, park, backcountry, or the streets—whatever strikes your fancy—the DVA handles it. The heelcup is easily adjustable for
any type of foot. With a cushy footbed and a urethane highback, it is made to handle all day sessions. While it’s not all about looks, the DVA does have that it factor, too.
- Aluminum Edge Chassis System with Adjustable Heelcup: A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mounting for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for the advancing rider.
- Slimeback SB: Designed with a urethane Slimeback material that has vibration dampening qualities for a smooth RIDE, consistent flex and fluid support.
- Wedgie Footbed: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. Ideal for riders looking for added control and pop.
- Eva Basepad: A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- Freestyle Ankle Strap: Featuring clean flip & stitch construction, made from multi-density 3D pad- ding and formed neoprene for freestyle charging.
- ThinGripPlus Toe Strap: Designed with 3D over-molded rubber to meet the needs for grip and fit with your snowboard boot.
- AstroGlyde LT Ratchets: This quality aluminum ratchet lever looks as good as it functions. Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel.
- Forged Aluminum Micro Disc: Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the aluminum Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.
More cool products you might like