The 2015 Ride Compact Women’s Snowboard is a playful package! Get hook-free control and a super smooth feel with the combination of Ride’s LowRize rocker shape and proven urethane Slimewalls technology. This playful freestyle twin features a lightweight Membrain top that’ll put a sparkle in your eye, and Foundation Tuned core for long life durability. This well constructed wonder is packed with features and ready to Ride.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- LowRize Rocker: A twin rockered shape that just lifts the contact points out of the snow and has a nearly flat zone under foot.
- Stance: Centered
- Slimewalls Sidewall: Ride's exclusive Slimewalls are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Membrain Top Sheet: Weighing less than half of traditional plastic top sheets, Membrain maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into fabric. Along with pushing limits in the world of lightweight, this process also allows us to push the boundaries when it comes to graphics by utilizing the textures and aesthetics associated with a variety of fabrics
- Foundation Tuned Core: Tip-to-tail wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Biaxial Glass: 90 degree and 0 degree angles, fun and forgiving.
- Fusion 1500: The industry standard, it's wax absorbing and easy to repair.
- 2x4 Inserts: To dial in your stance for the best feel