(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Untamed Hook-Free Feel! As the go to competition deck for much of the Ride team, you’ll see Ladley in the halfpipe, Darrell slaying rails and Seb going huge while strapped in this wild Ride. Designed to push park limits, the 2013 Ride Buckwild Snowboard features the Twin Rocker shape which has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail. Providing supreme landing control and pop, this Ride features Slimewalls, Pop Rods 2.0 and Cleave Edge for a smooth-riding durable deck built to lap the park like the pros. Base colors may differ.
- Thin Con: All Ride boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge.
- Twin Rocker: This twin shape has minimal rocker featuring a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail.
- Slimewalls: These skate-inspired urethane sidewalls are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impact when it occurs. The urethane gives you smooth interaction with the snow, wood, or metal surfaces. To top it off, Slimewalls are practically indestructible.
- Carbon Array 3: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Pop Rods 2.0: More pop and smoother landings without added stiffness.
- Cleave Edge: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Fusion 4000 Base is a durable, harder and faster sintered base.