(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
If you’re always moving forward and always getting better, the 2013 Pinarello Dogma 65.4 Think 2 BoB Road Bike Frameset is the perfect start to building your lean mean racing machine. Pinarello built this frame around three mandatory points, the quality of the idea, the experience acquired in the field, and the technical ability to produce.
It was no easy task for Pinarello to improve upon the frame that had taken the champions of both Sky and Movistar to numerous victories, seen Wiggins pedal into yellow and move the world champion sprinter Mark Cavendish to claim, “this frame is perfect” after his first ride aboard the Dogma 2.
To better a frame that had already been awarded such praise, Pinarello’s engineers asked their partner Toray for collaboration in improving an industry leading 60HM1K carbon fiber. The fruit of the combined efforts is the completely new and exclusive 65 Ton HM 1K carbon fiber that is stronger, more rigid and more resistant than any previous variety. This new frame will be more rigid, more reactive and even better prepared for the rigors of serious cycling.
Additionally, with the increasing importance of electronic groupsets, the Pinarello Lab has worked diligently to produce a frame that is built for both mechanical and electronic transmissions. The new Dogma 65.1 Think 2 is designed for perfect integration for electronic groups with internal cable routing designed specifically for their particular cable widths both for Campagnolo and Shimano systems. However, the same frame is also made to function perfectly with mechanical groupsets by changing only a few cable stops. Dedicated hardware makes the Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Think 2 frame perfect for any transmission you decide to use, electronic or mechanic.
Now it's your turn.
- Carbon Torayca 65HM1K - Nanoalloy Carbon, the strongest carbon Toray has ever produced. This gave Pinarello the ability to lighten the frame without compromising ride quality, rigidity or strength.
- Frame Asymmetric - A frame design that compensates for the uneven forces acting on the frame due to the drive train being offset to the right side
- Onda 2 Fork Asymmetric - Strong, resistant and reactive with a special profile to ensure even more rigidity. The right fork leg is a bit larger with a different structure than that of the left one in an effort to compensate for the asymmetry of forces applied to the bike both during normal use as well as under more extreme circumstances such as sprints or climbs with high gradients.
- iCR Internal Cable Routing
- Think2 same frame for Electronic and Mechanic Groupset
- SOE Simulation Optimize Evolution
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) anae pronounced and the downtube is now asymmetric with ribbing along elped improve the pedal action symmetry by 6% complythe right-hand side
- Frame weight: 900 grams (Size 54)