The Park Tool School Advanced Bearing Systems Class is an intensive hands-on class which focuses on the bearings and hubs of your bike. Gain a better understanding of the importance for bearing overhauls, an industry recommendation every 2000 - 3000 miles or 2 years. Attendees of this class should have a basic understanding of bike operation and maintenance.
Attendees are expected to bring their own bike to work on.
Class includes Park Tool's newly updated Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair, a $24.99 value.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Please Note: If you have already taken the Novice Class and do not need another Park Tool Book, please put notes in the basket comments area when you check out and we will reduce the class price accordingly - You do need to bring the book to class with you.
The following are the areas that will be addressed:
- Front and Rear Hubs
- Bottom Bracket
Erik's Cancellation Policy:
A minimum of four participants are required for each class. You will be notified a week before the class if it is going to be cancelled.
Customer Cancellation policy:
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before class, we will issue no refund
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the class, we will issue a 50% refund
- If you cancel 7 days or more before the class we will issue a full refund
Class change/reschedule fee:
- If you reschedule less than 24 hours before class there will be a $20 fee
- If you reschedule less than 7 days before the class there will be a $10 fee
- If you reschedule 7 days or more before the class there is no additional fee
All Classes will be held at Erik's Warehouse. The address is:
9201 Penn Ave S #1, Bloomington, MN 55431. Click here for directions.
|Class #||Date||Time||Special Focus|
|1||Oct 24-25||5:30-9pm both days||n/a|