(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2013 Lucky ProBars High Pro Scooter Bars feature High Impact Treatment (HIT), which hardens the alloy and dramatically increases the resistance to brittle fracture and torsional stresses. These are the bars of choice by many top pros like Lil Jon Aglialoro, Mike Montgomery, and Kingsley Okocha, who prefer the feel of Lucky’s original t-bars for their strength and proven history of performance on the street and at competitions. These are the bars Lil Jon rode when he hit the 20 stair jump at El Toro! ProBars are designed to fit on threadless forks with HIC. The standard-sized Probar fits a Razor Ultra Pro, MADD or any scooter with a threaded fork
- 4130 Chromoly: Excellent strength to weight ratio and impact absorbing. 4130 chromoly is considerably stronger and harder than standard steel.
- High Impact Treatment: A pre-weld heat treatment process and post-weld treatment that seals the finish, hardens the alloy and dramatically increases the resistance to brittle fracture and torsional stresses.
- Powder Coating: Both cleans and improves the bonding of the powder to the metal providing a durable coat that will protect against rust while maintaining the visual imagery and soft feel to the metal. It also provides a durable coat that will protect against rust while giving the metal a finish that it tougher than conventional paint.
- Downtube/Steertube: 1 3/8 inch
- Cross Bar: 7/8 inch
- Backsweep: None
- Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Lucky Pro Certified: It's been ridden tested, and approved by Lucky's Top Pro riders.