The 2015 Line Afterbang Ski is the only ski in the world built like a skateboard, with a lightweight construction and 3D Butterzone for more control and quickness. Every jibbers #1 tool for creative, bombproof, buttery good times. The top laminate on the Afterbang ski features an abrasion resistant layer as well as the reduction of a layer of maple veneer in the tips. The result is dramatically increased tip & tail durability while reducing swing weight. We’ve relocated the 3D Butterzone to a spot that's closer to your feet which means more torsional forgiveness for smoother, more consistent, controllable butters & presses than ever before. The Afterbang is still the only ski in the world built with a patented 6-Ply maple veneer Skate Deck construction, exactly like a skateboard, for durability like no other park ski on the planet.
- Skate Deck: 6-plys of horizontally laminated Maple veneers built the same as a skateboard for unbeatable strength & shock resistance.
- 3D Butterzone: The thinnest point of the ski is in front & behind the binding to create a distinct "hinge" point for smooth, controllable presses and butters without restricting all-mountain handling.
- Carbon Ollieband: Tip to tail carbon-fiber stringers are vertically laminated into the core for more energy & pop for ollieing over snowboarders.
- Symmetric 5-Cut: 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one symmetric shape, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex: The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
|Weight||1,816 g/ski (177cm)|
|Profile||0-4-0mm - (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice