Lib Tech Snowskate 2015
Erik’s Low Price:
In-Store Payment Methods View +
Cash and Personal Checks
Financing - Learn More!
Online Payment Methods View +
We're here to help!
877.885.2453 (Mon-Fri 9-5 CST)
Find a store
Buy in-store OR online!
Available for pre-order. Expected to ship mid October.
Get out and have unrestricted fun this Winter with the 2014 Libtech Snowskate. Snowskaters are ripping and LibTech is fine tuning the snizzles and playing with new shapes. This directional twin 39 inch snowskate will unleash all the fun and crazy you’ve been missing.
- C2 BTX: Power Banana Camber / Banana Blend - Our favorite camber rocker blend for aggressive power snowboarders. Solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and end-to-end stability combined with a medium amount of pressure between your feet for float, carving and edge hold.
- MTX: Magne-Traction - Seven points of focused edge control. Magne-Traction's strategic serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Winner of over 30 Good Wood awards. Ridden to Olympic gold medals, Air and Style championships, King of Hill, X Games Street gold, Supernatural victory and Ted Borland's backwoods jibs.
- Power A Core: Light, strong and lively long fibers.
- Co-Ex PBT Top: Tough, Eco-sublimated compatible.
- Co-Sintered Base Material: Eco Sublimation compatible, fast, rugged, maximum wax retention.
- Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiberglass Combo: Perfect blend of Tri-Ax: 45, 45, 90 degree Fiber foundation torsion enhancing pop amplifier and Bi-Ax: 0 and 90 degree Fiber foundation flexible pop magnifier.
- Double Sintered UHMW Sidewalls: A Lib Tech innovation. Twice as sintered as any other sidewall. Tough, fast, hard, waterproof, handsome and light. NO TOXIC ABS!
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls: The same futuristic power 90 degree pop technology from our world record setting skateboards and power transfer spines only this time we have placed it along the sidewall of your board to add board control to our sandwich construction. Stronger, more pop, and more control brought to you by our Woodshop!
- TnT Base Material: Fast and low maintenance dual layered fluoro base material. Wax it or maybe skip a day. Use Oneballjay snowboard wax.
- Eco Sublimation: Mervin's unique water based graphic process. No toxic solvents or curtain coats used in manufacturing process. If a snowboard has a thick clear glossy on top it was really toxic to make. Lib Tech gives you an environmentally friendly alternative. NO TOXIC SOLVENT BASED INKS OR CLEAR COATS.
- Handcrafted in the USA near Canada!