The Surly Larry 26x3.8 120 tpi Folding Fat Bike Tire is the next big thing, well at least if you're talking about tires larger than three and a half inches wide. The Surly Endomorph's tread (Surly's other famous Fat Bike Tire) was specifically designed for soft conditions such as packed snow and sand. Larry's tread is a bit different. The low chevron ribs are still there, but they connect longer, dagger shaped knobs. The knobs are all the same height, so as they wrap around the casing the result is a more rounded profile compared to the Endomorph. All this results in greater steering control in loose and soft conditions and on firmer ground, without the self-steer of the Endomorph. Larry is a great front tire to Endomorph's rear, and a good all around tire for your Pugsley.
- Tread knobs are all equal height resulting in a more rounded profile when compared to the Endomorph
- Great Choice for Fat Bike Front Tire
- Designed to fit Surly's Pugsley frame and Large Marge rims
- Will fit other manufacturer's appropriately wide rims
- 10-28psi Recommended Pressure
- 120 tpi
- Kevlar Folding Bead