(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2013 Raygun is focused on next level progression and good days on hill. Whether you are a seasoned rider that shreds everywhere, or someone looking to step up their game, the Raygun's All-Terrain Rocker provides a smooth ride for all your shredding needs. Base colors may differ.
- All Terrain Rocker: Designed for use throughout the mountain, allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud. A setback stance and medium rise in the tail defines this multi-purpose freerider.
- Hybritaper Construction: takes the Hybritech Construction, and tapers out the core at the tipp and tail to reduce the swing weight. Blending the tips from a cap into a thin sandwich removing material where you don't need it.
- ICG Glass: Integrating carbon into the fiberglass reducing overall weight and creating a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness. Each level of ICG is tailored for the rider and their performance needs.
- Core: W1 - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Shape: Twin Hyper Progressive
- Stance: Setback 19mm
- Biaxial Glass Technology: The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth, all-purpose performance.