Please Note: We cannot mount ski bindings for skis purchased online.CLOSEOUT ITEM!!
(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Built with Catch-Free Rocker, the 2013 K2 Force Ski and Marker M3 10.0 Binding system eliminates the struggles of learning to carve by providing an easy-to-turn tip that won’t hook on variable snow that helps new skiers link turns together in complete control. The ski’s cooperative nature works with the skier to gain comfort on firm snow runs of varied pitch. This ski comes with the Marker M3 10.0 Binding.
- Catch Free Rocker: This elevated tip and tail assures effortless initiation at slow speeds, stability throughout the turn, and a predictable release from the turn. Simply put, Catch-free Rocker provides confidence, control, and ease for developing skiers.
- Glass Web: Enveloping the Mod structure in a secondary glass weave for additional torsional rigidity provides a more forgiving and versatile version of the Carbon Web.
- Mod Technology: High-Performance Suspension System Mod functions by absorbing vibrations and impact loads along the entire ski, providing stronger edge-hold and a higher degree of power and control. Mod is a secondary core that flexes and moves on top of the primary core, allowing the overall ski flex to be unaffected.
- Mod Monic: A Focused Mass-Dampener. The Monic is a solid zinc mass that works in conjunction with the Mod structure to focus mass-dampening at a targeted location.
- Construction: Torsion Box / PU Cap, Composite Core