(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
You’ll be filled with excitement at the site of the 2015 K2 First Lite Women’s Snowboard. The morning has come, the First Lite is shining and ready to take on the gorgeous day on-snow. Catch-Free baseline makes this entry level board predictable and easy to handle so more time is spent turning and learning.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Baseline: Catch-Free
- Damping: Standard
- Hybritech Construction: the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- Shape: All Mountain Dual Progressive
- Stance: Setback (19mm)
- Core: W1 - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards
- Glass: Biax / Biax - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- Base: 2000 Extruded. Fast and durable, easy to tune and repair
- Base Bevel: 3 degrees