(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The all-new 2012 K2 Playback Snowboard is the twin tip freestyle board for those looking for all the fun with a tiny price tag. Flatline Technology makes it a great choice for the progressing rider and Hybritaper Construction brings the best of K2 durability and lightweight performance.
- Flatline Technology: Demanded by the K2 International Pro Team and proven through multiple awards, K2 pioneered the Flatline base profile. Preloaded, stable, and turn-ready, Flatline creates a supremely balanced, smooth ride for both aspiring and accomplished pros
- HybriTaper: Hybritaper takes our Hybritech Construction, and tapers out the core at the tip and tail to reduce the swing weight. We blend the tips from a cap into a thin sandwich removing material where you don't need it
- W1 Core: Our W1 core is characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards
- BiAxial Glass: The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance
- Hyper Progressive Shaping: An infinite number of different radius are blended together flawlessly from mellow in the tips, to more aggressive in the center. The result is a super predictable feel that never hooks. Responsive at high speeds and smooth enough to butter your way from the peak to park
- 2000 Extruded Base:Fast, Durable and Easy to repair and tune