Weehoo designed the best Trail-A-Bike ever but they didn't stop there. With the New Weehoo I-Go Pro Trail-A-Bike they have improved the original I-Go Child Trailer in a number of ways. With new construction and lighter weight alloy wheels, Weehoo have reduced the overall weight by 5 lbs whilst increasing strength 6 fold. A removable seat allows for easier storage and transportation and at-home assembly time has been reduced to 10 minutes. Of course all the old features of the original I-Go Recumbent Tag-A-Long have been retained. The bucket-style seat with padding, backrest and 3-point harness provides a comfortable and safe perch for your little one. On long rides they can help you out by pedaling, but if they just want to enjoy the ride, they can coast along and let you do the work. The I-Go Pro is also loaded with storage space including 2 panniers and a water bottle holder for your child rider. With the Weehoo I-Go Pro, the funnest kid trailer around just got even more fun.
Please Note: Due to the size of this item, Free shipping is not offered to Hawaii, Alaska or APO addresses. Please contact us for shipping costs to these destinations.
New Features for the I-Go Pro include:
- Weight reduced by 5 lbs
- Strength increased 6 fold
- Removable seat for compact storage and transportation
- At home assembly time reduced to 10 minutes
Features carried over from the original I-Go:
- Rider and cargo weight limit: 75 lbs / 34 Kg
- Recommended rider height: 38 in. to 52 in.
- Comfortable 3-Point Safety Harness
- Quick and Easy Seat adjustment
- Quick and easy attachment using Quick Release Hitch
- 2 Panniers for storage
- Engages children in pedaling the ride
- Adjustable for most children ages 2-9
- Follows precisely in the path of the tow cycle
- Perfect for narrow paths and bike lanes